Prague, beautiful furnished house 4+kk for rent, Oldricha Noveho st., Velke Prilepy, garage, garden, 2 bathrooms, 230 m²
Beautiful family house 4+kk with a total area of 230 m². This house is located in Velke Prilepy – Prague west. The house consists of 3 floors. On the first floor there is a garage for 2 cars, laundry room and entrance hall. On the second floor there is a living room with a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, toilet and access to the garden with a terrace. On the third floor there is a bedroom, large children's room and another bathroom with wc. Junkers condensing boiler, central vacuum and the window blinds. It can also be rented as unfurnished. All the facilities of the house is from the landlord and is available after agreement. Only a few steps far is the beautiful playground with a small pond. The house is situated in a quiet and new area with very good access to the city center. The metro station „A“ is about 15 minutes by public transport – near the house are bus stops.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ electricity and gas about 4000 CZK + water|
|Address||Oldřicha Nového, Velké Přílepy|
|Usable area||230 m²|
|Grounds area||230 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.