Prague, furnished apartment 3+1 for rent, street Zelenohorská, Bohnice, 3 separate rooms, 70 m²
We offer you for rent a nice fully furnished apartment 3+1 with a total area of 70 m² on 2nd floor house with elevator. The apartment has 3 separate rooms. Rooms are fully equipped with furniture, two TV and wardrobes with plenty of storage space. The kitchen has a electric stove with oven, fridge and freezer. The bathroom has a bathtub and a washing machine. Toilet is separate. On the floors are PVC and carpet. Heating with central heating. Parking on the street. Around the house is quiet with green parks and children's playgrounds. A few minutes walk from the house are ATMs, restaurants (Potrefená Husa), cafes, primary school, kindergarten, supermarkets (Billa), countless small shops, cultural center Krakov, clinic Mazurská. Good accessibility. Two minutes from the flat is the bus stop Sídliště Bohnice of which can be reached in 10 minutes on the metro „C“ Kobylisy.
9 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5 000 CZK|
|Address||Zelenohorská, Praha 8 - Bohnice|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.