Prague, nice unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, renovated, Kvapilova st., Kosire, 3 separate bedrooms, balcony, 80 m².
Nice unfurnished apartment 3+1 with a total area of 80 m² which is located on the 1st floor of the family house. The apartment was completely renovated in 2013. Three separate bedrooms. Kitchen with gas stove and fridge. Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. The toilet is separated. Plenty of storage space. The apartment has a balcony with overlooking to the city, cellar and pantry. Internet connection. The wooden floors, carpet and tiles. Gas heating. All civic amenities in the area. Near the house you will find swimming pool, sports facilities, the French lyceum, a German international school, golf course and many other options. Near the house there is a bus stop with connections to the tram that takes you directly to the metro station „B“ Andel.
12 600 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 300 czk/person (house services) + electricity, gas|
|Address||Kvapilova, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.