Prague, beautiful, spacious, furnished apartment 3 +1 for rent, 129.70 m², terrace, Prague 1 - Jungmannovo squere
Prague, rent furnished penthouse apartment 3 +1 in the center, 110 m2, Jungmanovo Square. The apartment consists of two separate bedrooms, living room, kitchen, dressing room and two bathrooms. The living room is furnished with sofa, coffee table, cabinets, TV and dining table with chairs. The kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, fridge, glass-ceramic hob, oven and extractor hood. The first bedroom has a double bed, dresser and television. The other has a double bed, chest of drawers and wardrobe. Both bathrooms have a bath, bidet and toilet. Possibility of Internet connection and TV with UPC. The house is located near the metro station „A“ and „B“ bridge. Neighborhood offers all amenities: shops, restaurants, theaters, cinemas, shopping centers, post office, kindergarten and elementary school. Beautiful living in the city center.
30 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 7000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Jungmannovo nám., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||129,70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.