Industrial premises for sale (2200 m²), plot 2549 m², Prague-East, Zdiby, street Nábřežní
We offer you an interesting property located in Zdiby. The property was originally built as an industrial area in the 50s on the southern slope. The area is fenced, paved courtyard area, driveway for trucks. Location Prague-East, Zdiby, street Nabrezni.
On he plot of 2549 m2 there is: main Building: monolithic concrete hall (324 m2) with concrete columns, monolithic concrete ceilings and crane runway. Yet been used for the production of plumbing, in front of the already non-operating snacks and restroom. The majority of the ground floor windows were replaced with plastic. Warm metal hall 210 m2, in the past was used as a carpentry workshop; Warehouse 74 m2, two buildings built in 1991, private well 9×3m. Water connection, el. 3× supply 380 V, 100 A. 2.5 km from Prague, 1.5 km from Drahanska rokle on the cycle path Praha – Kralupy nad Vltavou, near the ferry Klecánky – Roztoky, Vltava river at a distance of 40 meters All rooms are in good condition possibility of immediate use.
For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
12 750 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price including legal services.|
|Usable area||2 200 m²|
|Grounds area||2 549 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.