Praha 5, multigenerational family house 8+2+kk for sale, 312 m², plot 676 m², Živcová, Radotín.
We offer a very well kept brick house in a quiet area of Prague 5 – Radotín with beautiful views and good access. The three-storey house stands on a plot 676 m2 and can be used as three separate units. Built-up area 132 m2, total floor area is 312 m2. In the first and second floor there are apartments 3+1 with balcony, on the ground floor there is an apartment 2+kk. Currently, the ground floor is used for storage and as a workrooms. Since 2002, the reconstruction of the house – insulation, replacement windows, water, electricity and gas. In 2013 was completed new facade. The house has piped gas, heating with electricity, gas or solid fuels. The garden is well maintained, with smoke, sheltered seating area and a rainwater tank. Parking on the street or in a garage or covered parking on the land. The house is connected to public water and sewer. Energy class B – saving. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
|local solid fuels|
12 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including commission and legal services|
|Address||Živcová, Praha 5 - Radotín|
|Usable area||312 m²|
|Grounds area||676 m²|
|Garden||yes (544 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.