Prague, nice apartment 2+kk for rent after reconstruction, Křížkovského st, Žižkov, 60m², attractive location
A beautiful apartment 2+ kk (60 m2) is located on the 2nd floor of an apartment building on the border of Vinohrady and Zizkov 5min walk from the metro „A“ Jiřího z Poděbrad in a quiet location Riegrovy sady and green square. The apartment was completely renovated incl . distribution (2012), now very attractive – glass ( frosted glass) bathroom in black metal frames, wooden flooring, parquet and terrazzo. The apartment has a large kitchen, two separate (each 20 m2 ) rooms, bathroom with shower and separate toilet with wash-basin. Above the kitchen is a floor to sleep for a visit or can serve as a great storage space. The apartment is oriented to the quiet street and with view of large green courtyard. Furnished with new Electrolux appliances (washing machine, hob, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer ) and wardrobes. The new electric boiler Protherm. All amenities and excellent transport links.
13 170 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2730 CZK utilities (energies included)|
|Address||Křížkovského, Praha 2|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.