Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 1+kk for rent, Kolínská street, Vinohrady, after reconstruction, 44 m².
Beautiful furnished apartment 1+kk with a total area of 44 m² which is located on the 4th floor of a brick building with an elevator. The apartment was completely renovated. New kitchen with induction hob, electric oven and fridge with freezer. Built-in wooden sleeping floor sleeping with storage space. The bathroom has a shower and washing machine. Separate toilet. Floating floors and tiles. Plastic windows. Security doors. There is a cellar in a basement and directly in a flat is small chamber. It is a very desirable location with all civic amenities in the area. Near the house is an entertainment and shopping center Flora. Excellent transport links. The metro station „A“ Flora and tram stop only a few minutes walk from the house. Available from the 1st of October 2016.
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000,- Kč house services + electricity and gas (cca 1000,- czk)|
|Address||Kolínská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||44 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.