Prague, beautiful unfurnished 2+kk apartment for rent, Na Petynce street, Střešovice, renovated, duplex, garden, 80 m².
Very nice atypical unfurnished apartment 2+kk with total area of 80 m2. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of the brick house which was completely renovated. The apartment is also renovated. Kitchen equipped with ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with shower. Ability to connect to the internet. The floors are floating floors and tiles in the bathroom. Use of a shared garden and courtyard. The cellar. Gas heating. Easy parking on the street. The apartment is located in a beautiful residential area. Near the house swimming pool Petynka. Seamless transport connections to the city. Near the house is a bus and tram stop with access to the metro station „A“ Hradčanská and Dejvická.
14 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500,- czk utilities|
|Address||Na Petynce, Praha 6 - Střešovice|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.