Prague, spacious furnished apartment for rent 2+kk (72m²) Na pokraji street, Prosek, cellar, parking space
Furnished apartment for rent 2+kk (72 m2) is located on the ground floor of a brick building in the street Na pokraji Prague 9, Prosek. The kitchen has a ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer. The bathroom has a shower, two sinks, without washing, toilet in separate room. Above the kitchen is well designed wooden floor, perfect use of high ceilings. In the hallways is plenty of storage space. Parking space with electronic gate which is located beneath the windows of the apartment is already included in the rent. The cellar, entrance door with safety lock, alarm. Civic amenities – schools, kindergartens, restaurants, theater, supermarket, pharmacy and more. Transport accessibility – 2 minutes to bus station or 10 minutes to the metro station Střížkov, line C. To the centre is 20 minutes.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5500 utilities|
|Address||Na pokraji, Praha 9 - Prosek|
|Usable area||72 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, beautiful furnished apartment for rent 1+kk (21m²), Cimburkova street, Zizkov, after reconstruction
Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Nepomuckych str, Letňany, garage, balcony, newly built, 55 m².
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.