Luxurious duplex apartment 2+1+study room for sale, 94.5 sqm, Prague 3 – Zizkov, Rohacova st.
We offer luxuriously spacious duplex apartment with beautiful view of the city, which is located on the 5th and 6th floor in a fully renovated brick building with a lift in Prague 3, Zizkov, Rohacova Street. The bottom floor consists of a spacious entrance hall (11,3sqm), generously planned living room (28sqm), fully equipped kitchen (16sqm, Bosch Premium Line appliances) with kitchen counter, corner turret bedroom (20,3sqm), bathroom with toilet (2,4sqm). The upper floor consists of a smaller bedroom/study room (7,6sqm) and a second bathroom with toilet (6sqm). Apartment in superb quality: wooden new windows, solid wooden kitchen and doors with casing, designed lighting, underfloor heating in bathrooms, wooden oak mosaic, own gas boiler. There is storage under the interior stairs. You can relax not only in the nearby park Parukarka or Vitkov, but also in nicely maintained garden in the courtyard. Excellent accessibility, all amenities at the place. If you are looking for pleasant housing at a good address, for more information or viewing feel free to contact the broker.
5 125 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including brokerage fee and legal services|
|Address||Roháčova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||94,50 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.