Prague, office space for rent 158 square meters, street Mala Štěpánská, New Town, parking
Partly furnished office space for rent 158 square meters located on the first floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Mala Štěpánská, Praha 2, New Town. The premises consist of 3 closed offices, one large conference room, reception, kitchen, toilet with shower and storage space. The floors are parquet and tiles. Equipment space: negotiating table with the 10 chairs, 3 desks with chairs, a desk and a table at the reception, two round tables. Parking is on the street with residential card. Garage parking space in the street or Rubešova London-located about 800 m civic amenities – restaurants, library, pharmacy, shops and more. Transport accessibility – two minutes on the tram or 4 minutes to the metro station „B“ Karlovo náměstí metro station or „C“ I.P.Pavlova.
51 350 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5372 utilities + electricity and gas heating|
|Address||Malá Štěpánská, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||158 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.