Prague, nice partly furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Ježkova street, Zizkov, after reconstruction, 50 m².
Beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk with a total area of 50 m2 which is located on the 2nd floor of a brick building without elevator. The apartment is completely renovated. Kitchen equipped with gas stove, oven and fridge with freezer. The bathroom has a bathtub, toilet and washing machine. The apartment is furnished with furniture which you can see on the pictures. It is possible to furnish whole apartment after agreement. Internet connection via ADSL. The parquet floor, PVC and tiles. Gas heating. Apartment is located in an attractive location with excellent amenities, theaters, restaurants, post office. Excellent transport connections to all parts of Prague. Just few steps from the house is a tram stop and metro „A“ Jiriho z Podebrad. It is a quiet place with lots of greenery. Only two subway stops is very famous Wenceslas Square, the center of the bustling city life, shops and restaurants. Near the Riegerovy sady Park. A great place for sport and recreation.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 800,- czk utilities + electricity and gas|
|Address||Ježkova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.