Spacious and light, partly furnished attic 3+kk apartment with two terraces for rent, Belgická street, Prague 2, 175 m²
Spacious and light, partly furnished attic 3+kk apartment with two terraces for rent, Belgická street, Prague 2, 175 m2. The apartment is on the 6th floor of brick building with lift to the 5th floor, there are two bathrooms, one with shower, the other with a tub, both with a toilet. All the rooms are accessible from the hall. Spacious living room with fully equipped kitchen and access to the terrace, the other terrace is accessible from the master bedroom as well as larger of the bathrooms. The apartment can be rented also unfurnished. Well know and requested locality with all possible amenities in the area, also very well accessible by both car and public transport – subway C station I.P.Pavlova is very close.
48 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 6500 CZK monthly service fee + electricity and gas consumption|
|Address||Belgická, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||175 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.