Spacious 3 + kitchenette, 89 m² with balcony and parking space, Kostomlatská street, Prague 9 - Letňany
We offer spacious apartment 3 + kitchenette, 89 m2 with balcony 6 m2 and large parking space in private ownership situated in the 4th floor of the brick house (built in 2003) in Kostomlatská street, Prague 9 – Letnany . The apartment consists of hallway, storage room, two bedrooms, spacious living room with kitchenette, which is equipped with high quality kitchen with bulit-in appliances (ceramic hob, el. oven, dishwasher, refrigerator ). There is bathroom with bath, sink and washing machine connection and separate toilet. The floors in the apartment are covered by PVC, in bathroom and toilet by tiles. The apartmennt is east and west oriented. Plastic windows provide plenty of light and the whole apartment feels very airy. All amenities can be found nearby (supermarket Kaufland, Billa, OC Letňany, clinic ). The access to the city center is good – metro station Střížkov is located few minutes from the house. For more information call the broker.
3 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price including all the fees and legal service|
|Address||Kostomlatská, Praha 9 - Letňany|
|Usable area||95 m²|
|Balcony||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.