Prague 6, very nice apartment 3+kk (62m²) for rent, newly renovated, balcony, cellar, guiet quarter - Vokovice
This 3 bedroom apartment has been recently completely renovated (windows, blinds, carpet, radiator, etc..), it is partially furnished, with a beautiful view of the green courtyard. It is located on the 4th floor without an elevator. It consists of two separate bedrooms, living room with kitchenette and closet. There are also three built-in wardrobes providing ample storage space. In the living room there are two sofas, coffee table and TV stand. The kitchen is equipped with a gas hob, electric oven, fridge and freezer. There is a bath in the bathroom (washing machine can be added upon if desired), toilet is in separate room. Free parking on the street. Civic amenities – a primary school, kindergarten. Transport – 6min from the house there is a tram stop (about 6 min ride to the metro station Dejvicka).
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5.000 CZK utilities for two persons|
|Address||Kladenská, Praha 6 - Vokovice|
|Usable area||62 m²|
|Loggia||yes (5 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.