Prague, beautiful spacious unfurnished apartment 3 +1 for rent, 100m², Prague 5, street Ke Klimentce
Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment is designed as a 3 +1 for rent. Spacious apartment with an area of 100 m² is located in the ground floor of a small apartment building. Quiet living near Anděl. Sunny apartment has a partly fitted kitchen – fridge freezer afther agreement, gas stove. Bathroom with bath, separate toilet. The parquet floor, PVC, heating gas. Beautiful location, complete public amenities and good transport links – near the tram station Kavalírka or bus stop Pod Lipkami.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ cca 3000 Kč|
|Address||Ke Klimentce, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.