Sunny 2-bedroom apartment for sale, 53 sqm, Prague 2, New Town, Ke Karlovu street, cellar, garden
We offer sunny apartment in private ownership in Prague 2 – New Town, Ke Karlovu street. The flat is 2+kk, total area is 53 sqm. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a brick building with lift and consists of a hall with kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom with toilet. Ceiling height 3.5 mters allowed to build wooden gallery for sleeping in one room. Tho windows are south-west oriented to the quiet and romantic street .
Flooring – parquet and tiles, electric heating, renovated windows. The apartment has been partially renovated in 2012 and has new wiring. To the apartment belongs a cellar. Available free parking on the street.
The house is in good condition, being refurbished common areas and reconstruction of the facade is planned in the spring 2014. The building is located in an area with full amenities – shops, restaurants, pharmacy, hospital. The apartment is close to the metro and tram station I.P. Pavlova ( 3 minutes by walk) .
For more information or a viewing, please contact your broker.
3 390 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price includes all the fees and legal service|
|Address||Ke Karlovu, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||53 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.