Sunny 3-bedroom apartment for sale, 93,4 sqm, Ke Karlovu street, 2x cellar, garden, Prague 2 - New Town
Sunny apartment in private ownership in Prague 2 – New Town, Ke Karlovu street. The apartment is currently 3-bedroom layout, total area is 93.4 sqm and it can be used as two separate dwelling units with area of 53 sqm and 40 sqm. The apartment is suitable for business and family housing as well. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a building with the lift and consists of a spacious hall with kitchen, living room, bedroom, two rooms, bathroom with toilet, separate toilet and shower. Ceiling height 3.5 mters allowed to build in the two rooms wooden gallery for sleeping. Two rooms are east oriented, the other two rooms are south-west oriented to the quiet and romantic street .
Flooring – parquet and tiles, electric heating, renovated windows. The apartment has been partially renovated in 2012 and has new wiring. To the apartment belongs two cellars. Available free parking on the street.
The house is in good condition, being refurbished common areas and reconstruction of the facade is planned in the spring 2014. The building is located in an area with full amenities – shops, restaurants, pharmacy, hospital. The apartment is close to the metro and tram station I.P. Pavlova ( 3 minutes by walk) .
For more information or a viewing, please contact your broker.
5 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price includes all the fees and legal service|
|Address||Ke Karlovu, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||93,40 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.