Beautiful bright renovated apartment 1+kk (47 m²), terrace (29 m²) for sale, Ruská street - Vršovice - Prague 10
If you are looking for refurbished apartment, with views of the green and a large terrace, just so you should use this offer. The apartment is after a very successful renovation (new wooden euro windows, el. wiring, water, sanitation, flooring, tiles, plaster, kitchen, etc., and offers available 1+kk (47 m2) with a simple partition on 2+kk. From the spacious hallway with several storage spaces, it is possible to enter into a bathroom that has a shower, toilet and sink. There is also underfloor heating. In the hall is located a chamber. Upon entering the main living room, kitchen has all built-in appliances and is placed near big window. So there is a nice bright workspace. On the other side of the room is a bedroom. Lovely bright room with a bed and a place for reading. Terrace (29 m2) has a newly-installed waterproofing tile and load carpet. The apartment has a large dry cellar including price. House is located in the street Ruská – Vršovice , renovated (new roof, isolation). Is also planned rapair the interior of the house. Big advantage of the revenue to repairs fund of renting office space. Entire house is connected to the remote heating and hot water supply. Within reach metro Flora – only 2 stops by bus or tram 2 minutes walk from the house. Would recommend seeing.
3 100 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Ruská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||76 m²|
|Terrace||yes (29 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.