Prague 9, fully furnished house 5+kk (202m²) for rent, quiet location - Prosek
This fully furnished house 5+kk is located in a quiet neighbourhood near the metro station Prosek. In the ground floor there is an entrance hall and bathroom, on the first floor – the kitchen, living room, bathroom, dining room and balcony. On the second floor there are 3 separated bedrooms. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, freezer, electric oven, stove and microwave. One bathroom has a bath, toilet and washing machine. The second bathroom has a shower and toilet. Flooring – tiles and wood. Internet connection is available from O2. Amenities – nearby is a primary school, kindergarten, park, supermarket. Good transport links – just a few steps from the house there is a bus stop (about 3min ride to the metro station Letnany) or 10min walk to the metro station Prosek.
22 800 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4.000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Jiřická, Praha 9 - Prosek|
|Usable area||202 m²|
|Grounds area||202 m²|
|Balcony||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.