Prague, nice and bright apartment 2+1 (57m²) for rent, unfurnished, Ocelářská Street - Libeň
This bright apartment 2+1 is situated on the first floor of an apartment building, located near the metro station Ceskomoravska. Flooring – parquet and tiles. Plastic windows. The kitchen is equipped with an electric stove and oven. The bathroom has a bath, toilet is in separate room (no washing machine in the apartment). Free parking on the street (you receive a parking card). Internet connection from O2. Excellent transport links – just 5 min walk to the metro station Ceskomoravska, line „B“ or 1 min walk to a tram stop. Just a few steps away is shopping center Harfa, which offers many shops, restaurants, cafes and sport possibilities. Nearby is O2 arena, or primary school and hospital. The apartment is available immediately.
9 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 610 CZK utilities/per person + approx. 2.000 CZK electricity (paid directly to the supplier)|
|Address||Ocelářská, Praha 9 - Libeň|
|Usable area||57 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.