Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2 + kk, 72m², balcony, Old Town, Platnéřská street
Prague, very nice apartment is designed as 2 + kk with a floor area of 72 m² for rent in a renovated house in the street Platnéřská . The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a building with a neo-Renaissance facade from 1897 on the corner of Platnéřská and Křížovnická , 5 minutes from Charles Bridge and the river Vltava. The building has an elevator. The apartment has an entrance hall with a corridor from which is entered separately into the bedroom with a balcony facing the courtyard and into the living room with a large kitchen and jídelnou.V apartment has a bathroom with toilet and shower. The living room has built-in gallery upstairs , where is small bedroom about 10.00 square meters (suitable for visits , children) . Living room with kitchen and dining room overlooking the street Křížovnická . Original features in the apartment, parquet floors, high interior doors , high ceilings , new sound lining windows , alarm, security door with lift. The apartment is fully furnished, including kitchen. Heating and hot water is provided by a gas boiler. Quiet location in the heart of Prague . Entering an address offers complete amenities nearby – plenty of restaurants , cafes , bars , shops nearby. Good access, near the tram and metro – Staroměstská.
23 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4500 CZK cca|
|Address||Platnéřská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||72 m²|
|Balcony||yes (2 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.