Prague, basement office spaces 124m² for rent, Rašínovo nábřeží, Vyšehrad,
Prague, nice non-residential premises with an area of 124 square meters is located in one of the famous Prague villas built between 1912 and 1913 by architect Emil Kralicek. The Art Nouveau villa is located directly underneath Vyšehrad, a short distance from Výtoň. These rooms can be used as an office, eshop … There are four rooms with a corridor and a small kitchen. The small kitchenette is equipped with a fridge, microwave. Shower, 1× toilet. With the possibility of using garden. It is possible to use O2 internet, phone line, alarm. MHD 5 min. from home. Available from April or May 2018.
20 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ 5000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Rašínovo nábřeží, Praha 2 - Vyšehrad|
|Usable area||124 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.