Prague, beautiful unfurnished flat 2+kk for rent, street Radlická, Smíchov, duplex, terrace, garden, renovated, 75 m².
Beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk with a total area of 75 m2 which is located on the 3rd floor of a brick building with no elevator. This beautiful duplex apartment has been fully renovated (2013). It is a very quiet apartment with location to the courtyard. Kitchen equipped with ceramic hob, oven and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with bath and toilet. Another separate toilet. There is a bed and wardrobe in the bedroom. From the living room is the entrance to the terrace and garden. There is also a floor that can be used as an office or another place to sleep. Excellent transport links. Tram stop Krizova directly in front of the building. The metro station „B“ Andel only 5 minutes from the house. Near the house there is also a shopping and entertainment center Novy Smíchov, swimming pool, shops and other possibilites. The landlord is able to buy more furniture into the apartment after the agreement.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4.000,- CZK utilities|
|Address||Radlická, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.