Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 4+kk for rent, Na Švihance, Vinohrady,renovated,balcony,3 separate rooms,118m².
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 4+kk with a total area of 118 m² which is located on the 3rd floor of a brick building with no elevator. Whole apartment was completely renovated and is ideal for sharing with three separate rooms. Kitchen equipped with fridge, freezer, ceramic hob and oven. There is a bathtub in a bathroom. Separate toilet. Ability to connect internet and cable television. The apartment has a balcony. Heating and hot water is provided by own gas boiler. The wooden floors and tiles. It is possible to get a washing machine after agreement. Possibility of registering permanent residence so it is possible to get a parking card. The house is located in a very desirable area of Vinohrady. Only a few steps away is the well known park Riegerovy sady. A few minutes walk to the subway station ‚A‘ Jiriho z Podebrad. All civic amenities in the area.
17 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 400,- czk/person utilities + electricity and gas|
|Address||Na Švihance, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||118 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.