Duplex apartment 3+kk for sale, 101 sqm, Prague 3 – Zizkov, Havlickovo square, balcony, cellar
We offer beautiful spacefull 3+kk duplex apartment with the area of 101 m2, which is located in a pleasant locality Prague 3, Zizkov, Havlickovo square.
This apartment is located on the 5th and 6th floor of brick building with lift (the apartment and house is renovated) and consists of spacious living room with modern kitchenette, two bedrooms, bathroom with toilet and an entrance hall. The apartment has two balconies (each with an area of 2.85 m2, there is a possibility to make entrance from upper bedroom). In a flat there are used quality materials, flooring and tiles, air conditioning units, window blinds and outdoor blinds, wardrobe systems. The apartment also includes a cellar.
Prague 3 – Zizkov is a location with full amenities – shops, kindergartens, elementary schools, pharmacy, restaurants, Shopping Centre Flora. Excellent transport links. For moments of relaxation you can use a nearby park Parukářka. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
4 999 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price including commissions and legal services.|
|Address||Havlíčkovo nám., Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||101 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.