Prague - west, Jiloviste, beautiful family house 6+kk (300 sqm) for sale, garage, balcony, swimming pool
Beautiful family house 6+kk (300 sqm) for sale, situated in the village Jiloviste west from Prague.
The house has a spacious terrace which is surrounded by a beautiful garden with a swimming pool. In the house are four bedrooms, study room, two bathrooms and living room with kitchenette. It is equipped with built-in appliances. In the living room is a fireplace as dominant. In the first bathroom is a corner bathtub and shower, in the second bathroom is shower and toilet. Another toilet is separated. On the second floor is a spacious balcony from which is a beautiful view of the landscape. In all the house are parquet, tiles and carpets, heating is electric. To the house belongs a garage for two cars, another car can park under a shelter. The house has alarm equipment.
The house is located in the beautiful nature ideal to walks or riding a bike. The bus stop is 5 minutes from the house, to the train, tram and metro station Smichov it takes 20 minutes. Next to the village leads motorway, which provides the way to the centre of Prague in 15 minutes. There is a restaurant, office and post office in the village. Great opportunity for lovers of nature close to the capital city. For more informations or viewien please contact the broker.
7 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||K Dubíčku, Jíloviště|
|Usable area||300 m²|
|Grounds area||761 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.