Rent a flat 1+1, Praha 8, Březinova ul.
We rent a furnished apartment 1 +1 maintained in an Art Nouveau building in Březinova St., Prague, 8 Flat area of 38 m² located on the 1st floor. The apartment consists of a kitchen and one room. The new kitchen has a glass-ceramic cooker and refrigerator. There is also a double bed and wardrobes. The bathroom has a shower, toilet is located separately. The floors are laid floating floors and tiles. Heating is provided by electric. Parking in front. Long-term lease, available immediately. Excellent transport links to the city center, 5 minutes from the underground station Křižíkova.
8 000 CZKper month
|Address||Březinova, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||38 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Jiří Berdich
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.