Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk (50m²), street Žerotínova, Zizkov, balcony
Modern unfurnished apartment for rent 2+kk (50m²) with balcony is located on the first floor of a completely renovated brick house with elevator in the street Žerotínova, Praha 3, Zizkov. The apartment was renovated using premium quality materials. The apartment has a bedroom with access to the balcony, which is in the courtyard, living room with kitchenette, bathroom with tub and toilet, washing machine, bath, hallway. There is bamboo flooring, blinds on windows, security doors, wardrobes. Internet Options. There are all the amenities. Good transport links – 2 minutes on the tram or bus. There are parks, shops and more.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1100 services + electricity|
|Address||Žerotínova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.