Prague 8, Karlin, Sokolovská, fully furnished duplex apartment 4 + kk, 121.6 square meters, excellent locatio
We offer for rent a fully furnished duplex apartment after reconstruction, 4 + kk, 121.6 square meters. The apartment is located on the 4th floor of a building with a new lift. Entrance area of the house are on the walls and floors tiled with granite, the walls are stucco. The courtyard area of the house are clad in natural stone. There are 3 bedrooms and a kitchen with living room, bathroom with bath and separate toilet. The apartment is fully furnished – double bed, wardrobe, sofa bed, fully equipped kitchen (kitchen with ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge freezer), washing machine, security door. Heating: gas – own gas boiler Junkers brand. Floors: laminate flooring in the rooms and in the hall, the bathroom and the toilet are granite tiles and underfloor heating. Technical equipment: telephone land lines, fast internet connection and cable TV companies from UPC, intercom, air conditioning. Excellent transport links, close to tram and metro B – Křižíkova. Parking place in the yard in the price)
20 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities and energies|
|Address||Sokolovská, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||121,60 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.