Prague, spacious apartment 2+1 for rent, Caslavska, Vinohrady, 70m²,balcony
Very nice and spacious apartment located on the first floor of a brick building with an elevator.The apartment will be rented partially furnished (most of the furniture can be seen on the photos belongs to a previous tenant). In the apartment there is one bedroom with an entrance to a small balcony, living room and a kitchen equipped with gas stove and refrigerator with freezer. In the bathroom there is a shower and washing machine, heating is provided by gas boiler. On the floors there are parquet and carpet. The house is located in a quiet street in the popular area of Vinohrady. A few steps from the house there is a shopping center with a 3D cinema and a metro station Flora. Nearby also popular park Riegerovy sady and Jiriho z Podebrad Square, where are farmers' markets.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Čáslavská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.