Prague, nice unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Vozová street, Vinohrady, 2 separate rooms, balcony, 85 m².
Nice unfurnished apartment 2+1 with a total area of 85 m² which is located on the 4th floor of a brick building with no elevator. The apartment has been partially renovated and is suitable for sharing with two separate bedrooms. Kitchen equipped with gas stove, oven and fridge with freezer. There is a bathtub in a bathroom. Toilet separately. There is chamber in the apartment and after agreement is also possible to use the cellar in the house. The apartment has a balcony. The wooden parquet floor and PVC. Ability to connect to the internet and cable television. Gas heating. The house is situated in a beautiful location with full amenities. Just a short walk from the house is a park Riegerovy sady which is great for relaxing. Metro station „A“ Jiriho z Poděbrad is about 5 minutes walk.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 350,- czk/person utilities + electricity and gas|
|Address||Vozová, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||85 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.