Unique apartment 3+1 for sale, 120 m2+2,5 m² balcony, exclusive location Prague 1 - Old Town, Old Town Square, cellar
If you need more than just an ordinary housing, we offer you nice apartment 3+1 with a floor area of 120.3 square meters in the heart of historic Prague with impressive views of the Old Town Square. The apartment is located on the 4th floor of a beautiful Art Nouveau building without elevator. The apartment is in original condition determined for sensitive renovation of original features – high ceilings with stucco decoration, antique chandeliers, parquet floors and tiles. The layout of the apartment: spacious hall, kitchen with access to the balcony (overlooking the courtyard), the chamber, pantry and separate toilet. On the left side of the hall there are 3 rooms (2 separate, 1 passing ) with nice views of the Old Town Square. In the apartment there is also bathroom with bath and another toilet (see layout plan ) . Local gas heating – vafky, water heater – karma. The house is renovated (roof, pipes, wiring, front facade) maintaining the original architectural features – stained glass windows, murals, stucco, mosaic tiles, railings. Parking – blue zone. The apartment has a spacious cellar. Attractive location Prague 1 – Old Town offers all the amenities, as well as excellent transport links (metro A Staroměstská 5min walk, metro B Můstek 7min walk, tram). If you would like to live in one of the most prestigious address in Prague, please contact your broker.
13 700 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal services and commission|
|Address||Staroměst. nám., Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||120,30 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.