Beautiful apartment 3+1 for sale,80m2+5m² cellar,renovated,attractive district Prague 2-Vinohrady,Jana Masaryka
We sell beautiful sunny apartment 3+1 with total floor area of 85 m2 in the heart of the city in a quiet residential area in Prague 2 – Vinohrady, street Jana Masaryka. This corner apartment with south and west facing rooms is located on the 3rd floor of a building with a lift. The whole apartment has undergone complete refurbishment in 2008. The layout consists of an entrance hall, from which is access to one of the bedrooms, hall, corner living room, kitchen with fully equipped kitchenette, a second bedroom with dressing room and bathroom with bath and separate toilets (see layout plan). Heating and hot water is provided by its own gas boiler. The apartment has a spacious brick cellar (5 m2). The house is renovated. Parking – blue zone. Excellent transport – metro A Namesti Miru 5min walk, tram and bus 1min. All civic amenities in place. If you are looking for comfortable living in an attractive location, just couple of minutes from the park Gröbovka, please contact your broker for a tour or more information.
7 290 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal service and commission|
|Address||Jana Masaryka, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||85 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.