Very nice attic apartment in Prague 1 - Malá Strana 4+kk apartment with total area, 73 m²
Very nice attic apartment in Prague 1 – Malá Strana. 4+kk apartment with total area of 73 m2 and it is situated on the 4th floor of the historical building without a lift. Luxury apartment is partially furnished, but can be furnished after agreement. Kitchen unit with cooker and microwawe oven. 2× Bathroom, one with tub and one with shower. Local electric heating, water is heated by boiler, there is a washing machine in the apartment. Surrounded with historic buildings with great atmosphere. Excellent accessibility to all parts of the city. You can be at the underground station Malostranská in 5 min. Restaurants, bars and cafes in the area. Common terrace for 4 flats in the house with view to Certovka canal, the apartment itself have a fantastic view to Kampa and Charles Bridge. The flat is not furnished!
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 2000 CZK monthly|
|Address||U lužic. semin., Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||73 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.