Apartment 2+1 (54m ²) for renovation, parquettes, greenery, separate rooms, Prague 9 - Hloubetin
Very nice apartment 2 +1 ready for renovation with separate rooms (possibility of moving the partitions), separate kitchen with gas stove, hardwooden flooring in living areas. Orientation of the rooms – a living room is facing the south towards the street Podebradska (two grass strips with a walking path, trees and flower beds), bedroom and kitchen are oriented to the quiet rear of the building with a higher concentration of greenery and quiet zones. The house underwent a partial reconstruction (pipes, sewage, roof, new windows throughout the house and apartments and new elevator). The apartment has the use of a mezzanine balcony (shared with another apartment). Bathroom has 2 years old bathtub, toilet is separate. The apartment has a cellar in the basement and there are other common areas (laundry room, etc). Fees are very low.
The house is located 50 m from the metro station, 10 m from the bus stop, in the immediate neighborhood of shops (butcher, fruit-vegetables, Lidl and Penny Market supermarkets), post office, saltwater swimming pool and more. Centrum Cerný Most retail park and shoping centers and also the Prague circuit is about 1.5 km from the house.
1 800 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||includes comission and legal services|
|Address||Poděbradská, Praha 9 - Hloubětín|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.