Praha 8 Troja, 3+kk for sale, 102 m², two balconies, garage, garden, Trojská street.
We offer beautiful and peaceful living in an attractive area of Prague 8 Troja with a clear view and the possibility of using your own garden. Flat 3+kk is located on the 3rd floor of residence Trojská brána, a unique project with only 23 residential units, near the metro station Kobylisy and close to Prague Zoo, Botanical Garden and Troja Castle.
The ideal disposition of the property with a spacious entrance hall and two separate bedrooms on one side and a living room with kitchenette on the other. Above standard are two bathrooms, one with shower and one with bath and three toilets. Living room and one of the bedrooms has access to the balcony of 3 m2, with beautiful views of the city. Quality construction is reflected in the equipment – wooden floors, tiles, wooden EURO windows, blinds on the street side, entrance security door. In the price is calculated large cellar and garage in the basement. Common land behind the house offers comfortable seating and the use of the playground. It is really quiet, safe and ideal for family living, with wheelchair access.
If interested, you can also purchase a south-facing garden the size of 214 m2 behind the house, with a valid building permission for a garden cottage. Perfect piece of nature for the realization of your own garden. For more information or viewing, please contact your broker.
5 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all the fees a nd legal services|
|Address||Trojská, Praha 8 - Troja|
|Usable area||102 m²|
|Balcony||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.