Prague 2, unfurnished apartment 2+1 (68m²) for rent, close to Namesti Miru, Vinohrady
This unfurnished apartment 2+1 in the center of Prague. It consists of two bedrooms and a kitchen. The bathroom has a shower and toilet. Flooring – parquet and tiles. Electric heating. Parking is possible on the street. Excellent transport links – 1 min walk to the tram stop, or 4 min walk to the metro station Namesti Miru „A“. There are many shops, restaurants and cafes near the house.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500 CZK per person + elektricity and gas (paid directly to the suppliers)|
|Address||Francouzská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||68 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.