Prague 14, great apartment after renovation 3+kk (100m²), for rent, unfurnished, parking, Kyje
This gorgeous renovated 3+kk apartment is situated on the 1st floor of a family house in Kyje. There are two separated bedrooms and living room with kitchenette. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, freezer, induction hob, electric oven, dishwasher and microwave. The bathroom has a bath, toilet is in separate room. Wi-Fi. Gas heating. Free parking on the street in front of the house. Flooring – PVC with wood structure and tiles. Near the house is a primary school, railway station or Kyjsky pond. Excellent transport links – the house is located 1 min walk from the train station Kyje, trains to Prague to Masarykova station go every 15 minutes (about 8 minutes ride to city center), another option is 15min ride by a bus to the subway station Cerny Most „B“.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5.000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Šimanovská, Praha 9 - Kyje|
|Usable area||100 m²|
|Garden||yes (200 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.