Prague, furnished duplex apartment for rent 3+1 (144 m²), Street Bubenečská, Dejvice, terrace
Furnished sunny duplex apartment for rent 3+1 (144 m2) is located on the fifth floor with elevator in the street Bubenečská, Praha 6, Dejvice. The apartment is atypical, there is a kitchen with dining area, pantry, living room and bedroom and terrace. There are two bathrooms, one with bath and one with shower, toilet and bidet. The upper floor is currently furnished as a bedroom, there is also a cloakroom. The cellar, a lockable bike. The kitchen has a gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher. Kitchen with terrace is situated in the courtyard with gardens and other part of the apartment in a very quiet street. The apartment is located in a quiet part of Dejvice. Transportation – 10 minutes metro Hradcanská, line A. Near the park Stromovka suitable for recreation and sports.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 700/person for services + electricity and gas about 3500|
|Address||Bubenečská, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||144 m²|
|Terrace||yes (11 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.