Prague, spacious unfurnished apartment for rent 5+kk (130 m²), Street Štorkánova, Smíchov, 2 terraces, garage for 2 cars
Spacious and sunny apartment for rent 5+kk (130 m2) is located on the second floor of the new building in Štorkánova street, Prague 5, Smíchv. The apartment is part of a residential project Panorama Blade, which is located on a hill right at Radlická Metro Station, line B. There is a hallway with pantry, main bathroom with bath, washing machine and toilet, another bathroom with shower, toilet, another toilet in separate room. The large living room with kitchenette (dishwasher, fridge freezer, ceramic hob, electric oven) is the entrance to one of the terraces, which overlook the courtyard and of Vinohrady. There are 4 other rooms. There is room on the first floor and garage for two cars, which is already included in the price. Civic amenities – restaurants, schools, shops and more. Transport accessibility – 3 minutes on the bus and tram or metro Radlická.
30 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 6386 utilities + electricity|
|Address||Štorkánova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||130,60 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.