Prague 5, Hlubocepy, Pražského street, beautiful furnished apartment for rent, 3+1, 76m², quiet and desired location
We offer a nice furnished apartment for rent, 3+1, 76m², located in the 6th floor brick building after reconstruction. The layout of the newly resolved, large bathroom with shower and bath and separate toilet. In the hallway is a large wardrobe, 2 m2 warehouse with shelves, a large mirror. The kitchen is equipped with new furniture with stove, ceramic hob, extractor hood, deep kitchen sink, refrigerator, dishwasher, dining room. Floors: in the hallway, bathroom, toilet and kitchen tiles is laminate flooring in other rooms is a floating floor. The living room has a living room wall and sofa and a large LED TV. The bedroom is equipped with a high american bed KING BED, many shelves and a small work space for a computer / television. There is also a washing machine. 6 m balcony with electricity. Entrance security door. This is the desired location. Behind the house Prokop Valley Nature Reserve. Tram station K Barrandovu (about 3 minutes walk, 15 min Angel). All amenities within 5–10 min walk (grocery, pharmacy, ATMs, post office, restaurants etc.).
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000,- czk utilities|
|Address||Pražského, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||76 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.