Prague 5, Hlubocepy, Pražského street, beautiful furnished apartment for rent, 3+1, 76m², quiet and desired location
We offer a nice furnished apartment for rent, 3+1, 76m², located in the 6th floor brick building after reconstruction. The layout of the newly resolved, large bathroom with shower and bath and separate toilet. In the hallway is a large wardrobe, 2 m2 warehouse with shelves, a large mirror. The kitchen is equipped with new furniture with stove, ceramic hob, extractor hood, deep kitchen sink, refrigerator, dishwasher, dining room. Floors: in the hallway, bathroom, toilet and kitchen tiles is laminate flooring in other rooms is a floating floor. The living room has a living room wall and sofa and a large LED TV. The bedroom is equipped with a high american bed KING BED, many shelves and a small work space for a computer / television. There is also a washing machine. 6 m balcony with electricity. Entrance security door. This is the desired location. Behind the house Prokop Valley Nature Reserve. Tram station K Barrandovu (about 3 minutes walk, 15 min Angel). All amenities within 5–10 min walk (grocery, pharmacy, ATMs, post office, restaurants etc.).
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000,- czk utilities|
|Address||Pražského, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||76 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.