Flat 2+kk for sale, Prague 9 - Vysočany, Nová Harfa
We would like to offer you a very nice apartment with balcony in a new project Nová Harfa in the street Pod Harfou, Praha 9 – Vysočany. The flat is 2+kk with a total area of 53.21 square meters and is located on the 1st floor of a building with an elevator. The apartment consists of living room with kitchenette, bedroom with built in wardrobe, balcony (4.01 m2) which is input from both rooms. Bathroom with bath and toilet is located in the lobby, as well as practical chamber (2.50 m2).The apartment has a parking space for one car. The apartment is sold without equipment, remains a kitchen with all appliances, bathroom and wardrobe in the bedroom. In the area of the project is a very nice cafe, wine, food and restaurants. Vysočany become very modern and popular location, excel good amenities and excellent transport – metro B Vysočanyká and tram stops are within walking distance. We also recommend it as an investment.
2 920 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all fees and legal services|
|Address||Pod Harfou, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||53,21 m²|
|Balcony||yes (4,01 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.