Prague, beautiful sunny, partly furnished apartment 2 + kk, 60m², garage, Pod Kavalirkou, Košíře
Prague, sunny apartment for rent is designed as 2 + kk. Partly furnished apartment is located in a new building, on the 4th floor with elevator. The apartment has an entrance hall, kitchen, living room, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and 1 smaller room that can be used as a dressing room or study room. The kitchen is equipped with fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, electric oven, dishwasher. Modern bathroom with bath, toilet in the bathroom. There is also a washing machine. The floor tiles, laminate flooring, central heating. It is also possible to rent a garage for a monthly fee. The apartment is located in a good location ul: Under Kavalírkou, Praha-5 and meets the ideal conditions for a quiet and comfortable living in the countryside. It also has good access to the city center (near the shopping center, restaurants, cafes, schools).
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+2000 CZK + electricity|
|Address||Pod Kavalírkou, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.