Furnished duplex 4+1 apartment for rent; large terrace with view on Prague 157 m2; parking possible; Vinohrady
Beautiful sunny apartment 4+1, 156,43 m2 with two terraces 16,5 and 10 m2 is situated on the 4th floor in a reconstructed building with a lift, in a quiet are of Prague 2, Americka street. The apartment meets a high standards of a modern living. It consists of three separate bedrooms, spacious living room with a fire place, two batrooms with bat tub and shower, moder kitchen with built in appliances (fridge/freezer, gas stove with el.oven, dishwasher, microwave) and utility room with washing machine and gas boiler for hot water and heating. It is equipped with a videotelephone and security door. On the upper floor of the apartment is an entrance to the big sunny terrace, where you can grill or relax with a view to a quiet courtyard. From one of the bedrooms is an antrance to the terrace with a roof, where you can spend a time even when the weather is not perfect. The flat is fully furnished, possible to rent without the furniture as well. The building is situated in a location with great access to public transport – metro and tram stations Namesti Miru and I.P.Pavlova, from where you get down town within 10 minutes.
32 000 CZKper month
|Address||Americká, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||157 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.