Prague, unfurnished apartment 2+1 (70m²) for rent, close to Petrin Hill, Prague 5 - Smichov
Unfurnished apartment 2+1 is located on the 2nd floor of an apartment building near the metro station Anděl. It has two separated rooms, one storage chamber (2m²). Gas heating. The floors are wooden. Parking is available in front of the house on the street. The kitchen is equipped with gas stove and oven. The bathroom has a bath, toilet is in a separate room. Excellent transport links – just a few steps from the house there is the tram stop Arbesovo square (about 5 min ride to the city center) or metro Andel „B“. Civic amenities – 3 min walk to the shopping center Nový Smíchov, shops, restaurants and cafes.Nearby is Petrin Hill, which is ideal for walking and relaxing.
12 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 750 CZK charges per person + electricity and gas (paid directly to the suppliers)|
|Address||Matoušova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.