Prague 5, spacious, unfurnished apartment 2+1 (90m²) for rent, balcony, close to Petrin Hill
Spacious apartment 2+1 with a hall is located on the 2nd floor of an apartment building near the metro station Anděl. It has two separated rooms, balcony area (2m²), two storage chambers (5m ² and 2m²). The apartment is unfurnished. Gas heating. The floors are wooden. Parking is available in front of the house on the street. The kitchen is equipped with gas stove, oven and extractor hood. The bathroom has a bath, toilet is in separate room. Excellent transport links – just a few steps from the house there is the tram stop Arbesovo square (about 5 min ride to the city center) or metro Andel „B“. Civic amenities – 3 min walk to the shopping center Nový Smíchov, shops, restaurants and cafes.Nearby is Petrin Hill, which is ideal for walking and relaxing.
13 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 750 CZK charges per person + electricity and gas (paid directly to the suppliers)|
|Address||Matoušova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||90 m²|
|Balcony||yes (2 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.