Prague, sunny and spacious apartment 3+kk (99m²) for rent, terrace, garage, Prague 3 - Žižkov
This beautiful sunny apartment 3+kk is partly furnished and is located on the 4th floor of a new building with a lift. Spacious terrace (12.6 m²) with a beautiful view. The apartment is equipped with basic furniture, cable TV and the internet available. The kitchen is equipped with all necessary appliances such as refrigerator, ceramic hob, dishwasher and microwave. The bathroom has a bath, shower, two sinks and toilet, second toilet is in separate room. In the hallway there is a large built-in mirrored wardrobe. The large living room has a kitchenette, there is a double bed in one bedroom. Flooring – laminate flooring. Parking slot available in the garage (already included in the rent). There is a reception desk and installed camera system in the house. Great amenities – primary school, kindergarten, fitness center, restaurants, a few minutes from the house there is also a shopping center Flora or a park Parukářka. Transport accessibility – 7 min walk to the tram stop Biskupcova or 4 min walk to the bus stop Černínova.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4.500 CZK utilities|
|Address||V kapslovně, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||99 m²|
|Terrace||yes (12 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.