Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 1+1 (42 m²), Street Holandská, Vršovice, cellar
Unfurnished apartment for rent 1+1 (42 m2) is located on the second floor of a brick building at the Holandska street, Praha 10, Vršovice. The bathroom has a shower, toilet. The kitchen has a gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge. Gas heating. Possibility of Internet and cable television. The apartment is located in a small built-in safe. The cellar. The house in which the apartment is located is located in a quiet neighborhood, near the commercial and administrative center of Prague 10, at Vršovického Square is easily accessible by public transport. Transportation to the center is good. Tram and bus – in five minutes, metro station – 3 stops by tram to the station Namesti Miru. There is parking on the street or in nearby garages.
11 750 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500/person for services + electricity and gas cca 2000 CZK|
|Address||Holandská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.