Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 1+1 (42 m²), Street Holandská, Vršovice, cellar
Unfurnished apartment for rent 1+1 (42 m2) is located on the second floor of a brick building at the Holandska street, Praha 10, Vršovice. The bathroom has a shower, toilet. The kitchen has a gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge. Gas heating. Possibility of Internet and cable television. The apartment is located in a small built-in safe. The cellar. The house in which the apartment is located is located in a quiet neighborhood, near the commercial and administrative center of Prague 10, at Vršovického Square is easily accessible by public transport. Transportation to the center is good. Tram and bus – in five minutes, metro station – 3 stops by tram to the station Namesti Miru. There is parking on the street or in nearby garages.
11 750 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500/person for services + electricity and gas cca 2000 CZK|
|Address||Holandská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.